Our new SEPA Direct Debit guide
As the implementation deadline draws nearer, a lot of questions our customers are asking us are, unsurprisingly, about SEPA Direct Debit.
SEPA Direct Debit offers businesses in the UK, and the rest of SEPA, an amazing opportunity to access new markets by making it cheaper and easier to collect Euro-denominated payments from across Europe.
As it’s such a new system there’s very little information about it available. And to make matters worse – what is available is generally complicated and not aimed at small businesses. The EPC’s scheme rule book provides a lot of information but at 260 pages it isn’t exactly a light read.
To make things a little easier, last month we published our new SEPA Direct Debit guide. This 50 page guide walks you through the essentials of SEPA Direct Debit, including:
- What SEPA Direct Debit is
- How to make the switch to SEPA Direct Debit
- The SEPA implementation timeline
- How to get access to SEPA Direct Debit
- How to become a SEPA Direct Debit creditor
- SEPA Direct Debit mandates
- How to transfer provider
- How to take payments with SEPA Direct Debit
- What protection SEPA offers customers