Please read these Terms and Conditions before you participate in the GoCardless Accounting Partner Program, as these will apply. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must not participate in the GoCardless Accounting Partner Program.
1. The promoter of the GoCardless Accounting Partner Program (the “Program”) is GoCardless Limited, whose registered office is Sutton Yard, 65 Goswell Road, London, United Kingdom EC1V 7EN (referred to as “GoCardless”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
2. The Program has a referral scheme. Existing GoCardless account holders can refer new customers to GoCardless by inviting them to create a GoCardless account via the unique referral link provided upon completion of the Program’s training webinar and certification test. Referrers must be over 18 years old and the business associated with the existing account must be carrying on business in Australia.
3. A referral will be a “Successful Referral” where a new customer clicks on the unique referral link and creates a GoCardless account via that link.
4. A new customer is a customer that: (i) is not currently a customer of GoCardless, (ii) is not in the same group of companies as an existing customer of GoCardless (iii) is not a previous customer of GoCardless or (v) has not been in discussions or negotiations with GoCardless regarding the receipt of our services.
5. In exchange for a Successful Referral, we will set the transaction fees the referred new customer’s account to zero for a period of 3 months (commencing on the first Friday after the Successful Referral is made), with the effect that there will be no fee charged on payments processed in relation the relevant account during that 3 month period (the “Reward”).
6. Any other fees (such as monthly fees) applicable to the account will continue to be due and payable to us. At the end of the 3 month period, we will reset the transaction fees to the standard rates as they appear on our website.
7. The Reward can be redeemed only once per account.
8. For referrers, we will provide reporting on the number of Successful Referrals made.
9. GoCardless will determine at its sole discretion and has final say as to whether a Successful Referral has been made. We reserve the right to require (at our sole discretion) any referrer to retake a training webinar in order to receive a Reward or continue to participate in the Program. We reserve the right to substitute another voucher or item in place of the Reward.
10. We are not responsible for any delay, mistake or error arising out of or in connection with the Reward. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Program or use or non-use of the Reward.
11. Upon completion of the Program webinar and certification test, we will provide the referrer with the Program’s logo to display on its website.
12. Referrer acknowledges that the Program logo is the intellectual property of GoCardless and that GoCardless grants to it a revocable, non-exclusive, fully paid-up licence to use the Program logo only in accordance with our instructions and brand guidelines.
13. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict the Program and these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
14. Nothing in this these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or will be deemed to, constitute a partnership or joint venture of any kind between either of us, nor constitute one of us the agent of the other for any purpose. Neither of us will have authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other in any way. Neither you nor GoCardless will suggest or claim any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation between us, other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions unless such a relationship is governed by a separate agreement.
15. You agree that during the term of this Agreement, we may refer to you publicly as a participant in the Program.
16. These Terms and Conditions are intended to be legally binding and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. We each agree that English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from or related to the Program or these Terms and Conditions.
GoCardless Ltd., Sutton Yard, 65 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7EN, United Kingdom
GoCardless is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom as an Authorised Payment Institution to collect payments across Europe.